This site is for those who are interested in alternative ideas to the meaning of life. The aim is help you challenging your thoughts and perspections but not alter your beliefs. Entertaining for all types of people regardless of personal interests.

Monday 7 May 2007

Response to:M6 Straight (Infidelity)

I like you to think about the comments that you have made.
In my opinion not all affairs are sexually orientated. If you have watched 'Sleeping with the Enemy', the wife only afraid of her husband and the affair was refuge from her troubled marriage. The man that she got involved with was a comfort to her rather than lust.

Don't get me wrong I agree that being unfaithful in any type of relationship is wrong but I want you to look at the other issues surrounding 'why' people choose to commit Infidelity.
Further more your point about Infidelity being common in western society I think is wrong. I think you are misinformed about what love is. If you love someone else regardless of you situation (married) you will pursue the person that you are in love with.
What do you mean by the NORM?
Do you really believe that some people see Infidelity as the norm?
I believe people in some cultures agree to multiple partners but that is as far as it goes. I think that if you have ever been cheated on you would have a better understanding of this issue. Speaking for experience if you really and truly love some one you learn to cope but you never condole this behaviour.
http://m1forward.blogspot.com

Being bad/good.Dan.Martin.blogspot.com
(Daniel Martin)

No comments: