This site is for those who are interested in alternative ideas to the meaning of life. The aim is help you challenging your thoughts and perspections but not alter your beliefs. Entertaining for all types of people regardless of personal interests.

Wednesday 9 May 2007

Conclusion of Topic

I am aged 20 and I am female.
I am currently studding joint HONs Philosophy and Politics
I have found that the subject 'Being Bad' relates well with Philosophy 'Critical Thinking' because i have to assess the information that comes from the internet and not all sources are reliable.
The topic on this subject is brilliant. I especially liked the topic on Body Modification because i am now more aware of things like wings caps and tattoos. I think that the historical context of where tattooing originated from and how western society stripped most of these developing country's. I felt embarassed to be even associatde with this country.

1 comment:

zglenallen said...

Hi, Hope you don’t mind me intruding like this, but I thought you might be interested in my new website: www.allenart.co.uk



If you have a spare moment, please take a look, any feedback would be appreciated to glen@allenart.co.uk



Thanks for your time.



Kind regards



Glen